Top page » Company Profile [Corporate History]

Corporate History









2004

April
New Amagasaki factory construction was completed in Amagasaki city Kinrakuji
Factory compound is 3306m2, where the buildings houses 1,684m2, the clean room houses 443m2, a second clean room houses 448m2 and an assembly bay 540m2

October
Naksaku Ltd met the ISO 9001 quality standards and received certification

2001

May
The CEO Mr. Hiroshi Naksakau assumed the post of Chairman and the post of CEO was filled by Mr. Yoshimasa Nakasaku.

2000

September
At a site next to the Amagasaki factory, a clean room factory was constructed measuing 456m2 bringing the whole factory area to a size of 2,568m2

1988-1998

During this time new constructions, renovations and site expansions were carried out as Nakasaku continued in its growth path. A 4 storied structure was completed in 1993 and the company changed its trading name to Nakasaku Kabushiki Kaisha (Co Ltd)

1988

In May, the Osaka Small and Medium size Enterprise Investment Promotion Company was set up.

1974 -1987

All the three factories witnessed and increase in size and at Shiga Head Quarters a welfare block measuring 5,555m2 was constructed.

1972

January, Fuji engineering KK was set up in order to strengthen the design department,

1971

Was a remarkable year for Nakasaku, a new factory in Koga Shiga prefecture was built at a size of 4,935m2 on land measuring 24,626m2. In May the company dormitories was completed and consequently the staff were moved to Shiga, At the same time Shiga factory was named the new Head Quarters while the Amagasaki factories were changed to Amagasaki factory.

1969

July, a capital increase of 10 million yen brought the capital balance to 15 million yen.

1968

January, the Amagasaki factory was increased to 1,285m2

1963

In May of this year Matsuzaka factory was built at a site covering 4,860m2 with a floor space of 1,160m2

1961

This year witnessed massive expansions which saw the factory site increasing in site to 893m2,
In June, capital injection of 15 million increased the capital balance to 2 million yen and in July, an additional 3 million yen was injected and the capital increased to 5 million yen

1958

In July a second factory was constructed at a site of 401m2 with floor space of 330m2

1950

July of 1950 capital of 500,000 yen was injected and the trading name was changed to Nakasaku Tekko Co. Ltd (Iron Works)

April 1926

Ikuji Nakasaku founded Nakasaku Kikai Seisakusho Ltd in Hyogo prefecture Amagasaki city.